2010. június 8., kedd

Maci dal

"The Bear Song*

The other day I met a bear,
Up in the woods a way up there!

He looked at me, I looked at him,
He sized up me, I sized up him.

He said to me, "Why don't you run?
I see you don't have any gun."

And so I ran away from there,
And right behind me was that bear.

Ahead of me there was a tree,
A great big tree, oh, golly gee!

The lowest branch was ten feet up,
I had to jump and trust my luck.

And so I jumped into the air,
But I missed branch on way up there.

Now don't you fret and don't you frown,
I caught that branch on the way back down.

That's all there is, there ain't no more,
Until I meet that bear once more.

The end, the end, the end, the end,
This time it really is the end!"



* aki tudja, hogy ez a kellemes kis fülbemászó nóta miben hangzott el, az nagyon le fog bukni :))

2 megjegyzés:

moordavid írta...

Hááááát nem tudom mi benne a lebukás, de a szám turbó változata mintha a Dumb és Dumberben lett volna hallható.

moordavid írta...

De ettől függetlenül lehet bevonulós zene...